The whole world, including you and your family are quarantined at this time. At some point, even introverts will go a little stir crazy after a bit, especially if you have kids at home. The good news is more and more companies are coming up with creative ideas to keep us engaged during these times.
Here are a few ideas we’d like to share with you:
- Google launched augmented reality (AR) object search in 2019, but now trying to fin more things to entertain yourself with, and kids especially, this is a fun way to interact and keep yourself busy for a few hours.
- DIY projects around the house. They can be simple, easy and inexpensive. Start pinning on Pinterest and see what you can tackle.
- The weather is getting better and you can also start prepping for that garden you’ve always wanted.
- More and more exercise programs are free online today. You can join FREE. Peleton is offering 9- days free. Orange Theory is another one offering free classes.
- Host a Netflix watch party. If you have a Netflix subscription you can schedule a time and watch a movie together. You can play and pause at the same time, while watching the movie and keeping the conversation going.
- Nasa has launched an online education tool for learning.
- Stream a concert or opera online. Many artists are getting on social media and streaming live concerts.
- Museums are offering virtual tours. Here is a list of some you can tour.
- Local Zoos are offering ‘live” shows and educational series for kids and adults.
- Getting out for a walk, meditation or yoga are very helpful.
- Getting creative with the kids, whether it be imaginary play, arts or crafts.