Support & FAQs
UHM is upgrading its servicing platform. The new platform offers more streamlined services for you, our valued customers.
If you have questions about setting up your loan account or experience any trouble,
please review the FAQs below or call customer support at 800-441-3456.
- New Mobile app with enhanced functionality
- New Digital Portal with modern user interface and easy navigation. This includes the following:
- My Home: Access resources to see how changing your loan payment can impact your payoff date, payoff amount, and equity. You can also explore how making lump sum payments can help you save, and more.
- My Neighborhood: View estimated home value trends and recently sold homes in your area and the sale history of your home.
- Payments: Easily schedule auto payments so you don’t have to think about it and don’t have to worry about missing a payment.
- New automated phone system with expanded self-service and payment options
- Electronic year-end statement enrollment
You can access the new portal starting 12/6 at UHM.COM/My-Account. You can also download the brand new UHM Mortgage app in your Apple or Google Play store.
The conversion of customer data from our current system to the new system will take place between 12/1 and 12/5. This is standard protocol for any system conversion.
Between 12/1 and 12/5 the services listed below will be temporarily disabled.
- Online payments scheduled through the Customer Portal will be processed on or after 12/6.
- Autopay scheduled between 12/1 – 12/6 do not need to take any action. Those payments will be processed on 12/6 and return to the normal schedule thereafter.
- Bill Pay received between 12/1 – 12/6 will be processed on 12/6.
- Mail in payments received between 12/1 - 12/6 will be processed on 12/6.
You will not be penalized, nor will additional interest be charged due to the payment processing delays.
Should you attempt to access the current portal after 11/30, you will receive an error message indicating that the portal has been decommissioned.
Yes. Username and password information will not transfer automatically. You will be unable to establish a new account until 12/6.
You will be able to create an account beginning 12/6 at UHM.COM/My-Account or on the UHM Mortgage app and access your loan information at the same time.